5 January 2024
Farmers can cultivate cotton to get good profits. It is important to level the land well and apply suitable organic fertilizers.
Sowing and Process:
- Keep in mind the quality of seeds and fertility of land for sowing.
- It is important to manage irrigation well and support manure and fertilizer properly.
- Adequate quantity to apply nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash during sowing.
- Protect the crop from weeds by spraying weedicide properly.
Disease and pest management:
- Perform regular checks to inspect the crop and control diseases and pests.
- Use insecticides and pesticides as necessary.
Harvesting and Drying:
Harvest the crop at the right time.
After harvesting, let the cotton dry in the sun.
Market and benefits of cotton:
- Good profit can be obtained by selling cotton in the market.
- Cotton cloth, thread, rope, etc. are made from cotton.
Stay connected with Mera Farmhouse for all the information related to farming.