6 January 2024
You must have heard a lot about various progressive varieties of maize, but today we are going to tell you about a special variety of maize of different colors grown mainly in America, which has become a topic of discussion among the people nowadays. Has happened. This variety was developed by American farmer Carl Barnes, which is still being grown in many countries.
- Seed Preparation: First the glass gem corn seeds have to be collected.
- Sowing in the field: These seeds should be sown in the field or garden with a distance of 30 inches.
- Planting: When it is time to plant glass gem corn seeds, they should be planted at a distance of 6-12 inches.
- Care: Fertilizer and water will have to be given from time to time.
- Maturity: Glass gem corn will be fully mature within a few days.
- Time Speed: The entire process takes approximately 120 days.
Glass gem corn contains high amounts of vitamins A, B, E, minerals, and calcium.
The specialty of this variety is that it promotes physical health against many diseases.
Including it in daily diet improves physical strength and health.
- Many farmers in India make various uses of this colorful variety.
- It produces colorful corn flour, popcorn, etc., which are popular in the market.
Stay connected with Mera Farmhouse for new and interesting information related to farming.