Welcome to Mera Farmhouse, a cohesive agricultural ecosystem for farmers. By using Mera Farmhouse, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service (ToS) should be construed to confer any rights to a third party beneficiary.
Mera Farmhouse reserves its right to modify or terminate the Mera Farmhouse service for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to the user or any other members or third party. Mera Farmhouse also reserves the right to modify the ToS from time to time without notice. The user agrees to regularly review the ToS to keep themselves apprised of any such changes.
The decision to grant access to the services of Mera Farmhouse is the prerogative of the site and its decision in this respect shall be final and binding on the proposed user. The user consents that Mera Farmhouse reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other valuable proprietary rights as described in this agreement. To use the service, the user must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay for the service fees associated with such access. Additionally, the user must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices, that do not form a part of the service.
- The use of the site Mera Farmhouse, or any of its services or features and user to user interface provided by the site, the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes the user's consent to this agreement, the user unequivocally agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Mera Farmhouse reserves its right to monitor the use of all or any part of its service without any prior intimation or any obligation to the user.
- The user agrees that they shall not alter the information, content or material or use such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Mera Farmhouse or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Mera Farmhouse.
- The user agrees that they shall not solicit or invite other users to share the plan/points/anything else that they earn, that accrue to them in their individual capacity; and agree not to sell the credits/points/pack/course/anything else for any consideration to a third party. In case of a violation of this condition, the user shall become liable to pay for the credits/points/course/pack/anything else that they have sold or shared and shall forfeit all their plan/points/anything else accumulated and their account shall be terminated.
- If the user does not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, then they should exit the site through their browser.
The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and shall be held solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under their password or account. Mera Farmhouse cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the user's failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. The user should always remember to LOG OFF COMPLETELY from Mera Farmhouse if they are accessing it from a public place. Users should also change their password often and be sure to change it to something inconspicuous.
The Mera Farmhouse service is made available for personal, non-commercial use only. Broadcasting the same through any means, including but not limited to, through the internet, television, handheld devices and other devices, is not permitted and will be considered as a breach of Intellectual Property Rights of the Company. The Company reserves the right to terminate the subscription without any prior notice and also to initiate any legal proceedings in case of such breach. Businesses, organisations or other legal entities are strictly debarred from using the Mera Farmhouse services for any purpose.
The user is prohibited from using the Mera Farmhouse service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data. The user is solely responsible for their conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other material that they submit, post, and display on the Mera Farmhouse service.
The site may, at its sole discretion, remove information, content or material that is incorrect, inaccurate, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Mera Farmhouse service;
Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Mera Farmhouse service;
- Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Mera Farmhouse service; - Collecting any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorised purposes;
- Reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the Mera Farmhouse service; creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to other user or otherwise interfering with other user's enjoyment of the service;
Submitting information or material of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
- Directing any user (for example, by linking) to any information or material of any third party without such third party's prior written consent or the user's consent;
- Submitting information or material that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature; - Submitting information or material that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity; or submitting false or misleading information.
- Harm minors, children and women in any way or "stalk" or otherwise harass others;
- Submitting information that is obscene, voyeuristic or contains pornography or "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or cause to be displayed or transmitted or circulated through the site in any electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeal to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to the fact that the site is meant for educational and academic pursuit by students who are yet to reach an age capable of discerning the propriety of the material contained or embodied in such transmission;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or a threat to the nation's communal harmony, peace and security;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that the user doesn't have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Any other conduct, act or behaviour that is illegal or unlawful;
- While Mera Farmhouse prohibits such conduct and content on its site, the user understands and agrees that they nonetheless may be exposed to such information materials and that they shall immediately inform Mera Farmhouse of such violation. If the user continues to use the Mera Farmhouse service, they shall do so at their own risk and peril.
Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users. Mera Farmhouse accepts no responsibility for the material and contents, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
The site may at its discretion display advertisements. The users' correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Mera Farmhouse service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such advertiser. The user agrees that Mera Farmhouse shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Mera Farmhouse service.
User acknowledges that all Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to Copyright, Patent, Trademarks, trade secrets in the products, modules, contents and programs shall continue to vest with the Company at all times. The student/parent shall not have the right to claim any rights over the Intellectual Property in the programs by virtue of them purchasing such programs. Further, under no circumstances, shall the student/parent acquire the right to make copies. The user acknowledges that in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Clause, monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy, therefore, the Company in addition to other rights and remedies shall be entitled to injunctive relief to restrain the student/parent from any such breach, threatened or actual. User further acknowledges and agrees that material and content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to the user through the Mera Farmhouse services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by Mera Farmhouse or advertisers, the user agrees not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Mera Farmhouse service, in whole or in part.
User expressly understands and agrees that:
- Use of the service is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Mera Farmhouse expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Mera Farmhouse makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet the user’s requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the user through the service will meet the user's expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user's own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Mera Farmhouse or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the ToS.
Under no circumstances will Mera Farmhouse be liable to the user for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage arising out of or in connection with use of the Mera Farmhouse service, whether or not Mera Farmhouse has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Such limitation of liability shall apply (i) whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Mera Farmhouse service, from inability to use the Mera Farmhouse service, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Mera Farmhouse service (including such damages incurred by third parties), and (ii) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances shall Mera Farmhouse be liable to the user for any amount exceeding one thousand rupees.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold Mera Farmhouse, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content the user submits, posts or transmits through the service, the user's use of the Service, the user's connection to the Service, the user's violation of the ToS, or the user's violation of any rights of another.
The user agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Mera Farmhouse reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The user agrees that Mera Farmhouse shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Notices to the user may be made via email or regular mail. The service of the site may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to the user generally on the service.
Please report any violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement to email@example.com
Mera Farmhouse shall have no liability to the user for the matters where it has no control or which are beyond its control and fall in this category.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such a subject.
The user consents that by subscribing/using the Company’ products, programs or any other services, it expressly allows the Company to improve pedagogy, learning outcomes, predictive learning and to store, use, analyse, distribute, or deal with in any other manner, as the Company deems appropriate, from the information/data captured by the Company through its unique pedagogy of learn, practice and test and from the Customer’s usage of Company’ products, programs or any other services as the Company, its associates or any third party as the Company may authorise.
The user's privacy is critically important to Mera Farmhouse. Mera Farmhouse has few fundamental principles: - Mera Farmhouse asks its users to supply various personal data when placing an order, such as name, address, credit card information, and valid E-mail id.
- Mera Farmhouse uses this data only for the purpose of filling an order or communicating with the user about the status of an order. - Mera Farmhouse treats this customer information as private and confidential, and it shall not disclose this information to other individuals or organisations unless required by law.
- If the user feels that Mera Farmhouse has violated this Statement on Privacy in any way, please contact Mera Farmhouse at contact@Mera Farmhouse.work so that we may address this issue.
- No refund or cancellation is permitted once the user has completed a transaction at Mera Farmhouse.com for a subscription. (Valid only for purchases made through Mera Farmhouse.com).
- Your Subscribed package will continue until terminated. Unless you cancel your subscription before your payment, you authorise us to charge the package amount for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method.
- You will get a 7-day free trial from the day of signup. You can access the content thoroughly.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the package through the end of your payment date.
- Once you cancel your subscription, package amount will not be refunded.
At Mera Farmhouse, the Pack expires as per the validity suggested at the time they are purchased.
The subscription price will be made clear to you on the signup pages or otherwise during the signup process and may vary from time to time. You agree to pay at the rates notified to you at the time of your sign up. Sign up to premium content on our app is generally for a year. We may, however, choose to offer monthly payment options. If you choose to pay monthly, your subscription will continue until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive it, in which case you will stop paying the monthly amounts.